A fully glazed link extension has been formed to the church by the South porch, involving the removal of the 1950’s constructed boiler room.
This new extension provides a range of new facilities for the local community. We hope that the skills of our dedicated craftsmen will allow for beneficial use, for many years into the future.
This project has been awarded a Graham Allen Award with the highest level of achievement; Highly Commended by the North Norfolk District Council.
For further information on this ecclesiastic building, please visit the Holt Church website: www.holtchurch.org
« Private House, Sheringham, NorfolkTraditional Cottage, Cley-Next-The-Sea »